Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Tina Belcher Feltie

Today I though I would share one of my favorite crafting materials- felt. I love working with felt!!  It is inexpensive, super easy to work with, and best of all doesn't fray.  The possibilities with this stuff are endless! Usually I make ornaments or small figures but last week I decided to take it to a new level and make some fan art.  So here it is! My feltie Tina Belcher from the Fox tv show Bob's Burgers. I love this show, it's hilarious!
I uploaded it to Twitter last Friday but I forgot to give Tina her signature yellow hair clip. I cant believe I did that. In the words of Tina "uuuuhhhh!" I must have been too excited when I finished stitching her glasses and forgot about it. That's ok though it was an easy fix and you guys get to see the corrected picture.  If you're a Bob's Burgers fan like I am keep checking back, I have a few more ideas in the works!


No comments:

Post a Comment