Thursday, October 13, 2016

Craft Supplies

Lets face it, as much fun as it is to make things supplies are not usually free.  At times just buying all the supplies needed for a project is enough to make any crafter think "Maybe I should just buy this instead of making it myself."  So today I though I would share one of my favorite places to find discounted art and craft supplies:  Tuesday Morning.  I love this store! For the longest I thought it was just a home goods type store but they have a great craft section and very good prices.  Here are a couple of pictures from their crafting isle.

Yes, that's right they have fabric!  While they dont have a vast selection they do have some adorable prints at great prices.  Today I mostly found fat quarter bundle packs which started at $3.99 for five fat quarter fabric pieces. To put this into perspective one $4 bundle is enough to make a baby size quilt top!  If sewing is not your thing they also have a variety of arts and craft supplies such as scrap booking paper, paint brushes, paint even oil paints, die cuts, yarn etc.  You never know what you might find.  Today I was lucky and found a 6"x24"June Taylor quilting ruler for $6 and a Sizzix die for $8, I left very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment