Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Woodland Themed Quilt and A Tiny Human

Good morning!  Yesterday I finished this adorable woodland quilt. A big thank you to Jedi Craft Girl for sharing this pattern on her blog! Here is a link to her page with the pattern http://www.jedicraftgirl.com/?s=birdie
Usually I take my photos indoors. Yes I know outdoors is better and more interesting, however nothing frightens me faster than the thought of getting a fresh from the sewing machine, brand new quilt grass stained or otherwise dirty! That said I decided to give it a try and was pleased with the outcome.  Ironically the one time I do try this someone was mowing their yard off in the distance so if you look closely at the top you can see what looks like the tiniest human head ever!  Too funny!  How about you, any tips for outdoor photos or funny mishaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment